Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Breeze

This tutorial was written by Ivory on 09/08/2009
Do not copy this tutorial and post through any kind of group or claim it as your own. Resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.

You will need a tube of your choice.
I am using the Poser art of Angie which is available HERE

Font of your choice
Scrapkit I used is Breeze By Rieneke and can be purchased HERE

I used this Mask(Just right click and save in your mask folder)

1.Open a new image 500x500 white

2.Open one of the papers in the kit and resize 70%

3.Paste as a new layer on your white

4.Load mask (I have fit to canvas checked) in supplies or one of your choice and merge group

5.Add drop shadow

6.Open flower 8

7.Paste as new layer add drop shadow

8.Place top right

9.Duplicate and mirror

10.Open flower 12 and resize 20%

11.Paste as new layer add drop shadow

12.Place on the edge of the mask

13.Duplicate several times and place at intervals around the mask edge

14.Open knot 4 and resize 20%

15.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

16.Move to the right between the flowers

17.Duplicate and mirror

18.OPen flower 5 and resize 20%

19.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

20.Place to the right

21.Duplicate this layer and mirror

22.Open your tube and resize if necessary

23.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

24.Add copyright and watermark

25.Add your name

26.You can merge visible



Hope you enjoyed my tutorial

2 comments:

  1. Hello !
    Thanks to use my poser tubes :)
    That's a great honor for me
    I tried to do the tut and here's my result, that's a present for you
    Hugs
    Angie
    http://nsa09.casimages.com/img/2009/09/10/090910115853565458.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome angie, I love what you did and I love your posers too

    ReplyDelete