Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rogue

This tutorial was written by Ivory on 09/19/2009
Do not copy this tutorial and post through any kind of group or claim it as your own. Resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.

You will need a tube of your choice.

I am using the Poser art of deziningdiva which is available HERE

Font of your choice
Scrapkit I used is Butterfly Passion By Sametra Designs and can be purchased
HERE

I used this Mask(Just right click and save in your mask folder)

1.Open a new image 500x500 white

2.Open one of the papers in the kit and resize 70%

3.Paste as a new layer on your white

4.Load mask (I have fit to canvas checked) in supplies or one of your choice
and merge group

5.Add drop shadow

6.Open one of the bows and resize 30%

7.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

8.Place on one of the big stars in the mask

9.Duplicate and place one on each of the big stars

10.Open one of the buttons and resize 20%

11.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

12.Duplicate and place one on each of the next size down stars of the mask

13.Open one of the flowers and resize 10%

14.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

15.Duplicate several times and place around your tag

16.Open one of the butterflys and resize 10%

17.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

18.Place on one of the flowers at the top

19.Duplicate and mirror and move to one of the flowers

20.Open one of the circle frames and resize 85%

21.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

22.Move layer down to below mask layer

23.Open your tube and resize if necessary

24.Paste as new layer and add drop shadow

25.Add copyright and watermark

26.Add your name

27.You can merge visible



Hope you enjoyed my tutorial

1 comment:

  1. Hello, First of all I want to say I ma sorry I just gotten the email right now. Yahoo has been lagging on the mail. and I got today 2 months later. I love it great job! You are welcome to work with any of my kits. So please visit my blog www.sametradesigns.blogspot.com and my main tut site blog can be found at tutsbysametra.blogspot.com
    I will post your tut here. I have a new kit out called fallish you can see it on my blog and download for the kit as well. I would love it you follow me as well. I have no follower lonely lol.
    Sametra
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete